- Significant consulting on civil and criminal cases – for plaintiff and defense – since 1993.
- Case types include: antitrust, contract, class action, condemnation, employment, environmental, intellectual property, medical negligence, personal injury, product liability, premises liability, and securities litigation.
- Design and Analysis of Pre-Trial Research
- Case Theme Development
- Opening Statement/Closing Argument Construction
- Supplemental Juror Questionnaires, Voir Dire Questions and Jury Selection Strategy
- Witness Evaluation and Preparation
- The University of Kansas
- Dual Bachelor’s degrees in Sociology and Applied Behavioral Sciences, Magna Cum Laude (1992)
- Master’s Degree in Litigation Science, Summa Cum Laude (1994)
- Phi Beta Kappa